Below you will find the wolfSSH ChangeLog documenting the changes that took place with each release of wolfSSH since the project’s beginning in 2016.
- Added ECDH Group Exchange with SHA2 hashing and curves nistp256, nistp384, and nistp521.
- Added ECDSA with SHA2 hashing and curves nistp256, nistp384, and nistp521.
- Added client support.
- Added an example client that talks to the echoserver.
- Changed the echoserver to allow only one connection, but multiple connections are allowed with a command line option.
- Added option to echoserver to offer an ECC public key.
- Added a Visual Studio solution to build the library, examples, and tests.
- Other bug fixes and enhancements.
- Added DH Group Exchange with SHA-256 hashing to the key exchange.
- Removed the canned banner and provided a function to set a banner string. If no sting is provided, no banner is sent.
- Expanded the make checking to include an API test.
- Added a function that returns session statistics.
- When connecting to the echoserver, hitting Ctrl-E will give you some session statistics.
- Parse and reply to the Global Request message.
- Fixed a bug with client initiated rekeying.
- Fixed a bug with the GetString function.
- Other small bug fixes and enhancements.
This is the first release of wolfSSH.
Please see the README included in the wolfSSH download for build instructions and API reference.